Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Blog Profile By Trelia

Hi my name is Trelia.I go to Christ the King School. My family is just me, my Mum and Dad. I have lots of cousins. I have ten cousins. I have an older cousin who is called Ryan. I also have three younger cousins, two of them are twins. They are called Miya and Ayva. The other cousin who is the youngest in the family is called Lynetta. I have two younger boy cousins who are called Carvin and Ken. I have two younger girl cousins who are called Lily and Lysarra. Last but not least is my older girl cousin who is called Lyrissa. I am really passionate about representing my cultures which are Samoan and Tongan. In my spare time at home I like to watch drama, comedy shows and movies. I also don't mind playing a few video games. I like watching craft and DIY videos on YouTube. I am looking forward in doing more art and participating in sports this year. My personal achievement was getting an end of year award in Religious Education. My goals are answering maths equations faster and to find a sport in which I am good at. I really like reading, writing and art. I am also good at cricket. I enjoy the people around me at school and I like it when we get to go out to do sports with the teacher. My challenge is to be a better person than last year and to listen more in class.


No comments:

Post a Comment