Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Blog Profile By Ken P

 Kamusta, my name is Ken.P. I go to Christ the King School in New Zealand. I am from the Philippines in a place called Naga. I was born on February 29th 2012. My family members are my Mum, Dad and 5 more family members that live in our Philippines house. In New Zealand I live with my Mum and Dad. When I was two years old my Uncle died and in 2018 my Grandpa died. My interests are the history of the RMS Titanic. My hidden talent is learning musical instruments by myself.

I am very good at Maths and Reading because these subjects inspire my brain to learn more. I really enjoy basketball and soccer. I enjoy basketball more because it exercises my hand, and it also helps me to get stronger. My challenges are really just to get through all my subjects and to complete my work within the set time.  
I am looking forward to the activities that we have at Christ the King School. My personal achievements from last year was getting three certificates at the end of year prize giving. The people that inspire me are my two best friends Dwight, Jia and Zean.




No comments:

Post a Comment