Friday, February 28, 2020

Blog Profile By Ayla

Hello, I’m Ayla. I am in a family of four. I’m the youngest out of my family. I have a mother, father and three older brothers. My oldest brother is named Lawson. He is sixteen years old. He is at Marcellin College with my second oldest brother Astyn. This year it is his first year. Astyn started school last Thursday. Finally my last brother. His name is Aden. He is my twin brother. You might see him around the school. He’s in room 2. My parents are both Samoan but my father is also a little bit German and Chinese. As a hobby I like playing video games like Roblox with my brother Aden, my friends and my cousins.

I enjoy writing. I can’t say I’m the best at it but I’m definitely good at writing. I enjoy drawing and painting, especially art. A challenge for me is trying to study harder but I’m up for it. My goal is to study harder so I can get into Marcellin College with my twin brother.

Something I’m looking forward to is taking part in the cultural dance this year, if we have one. It’s fun to watch others perform.





No comments:

Post a Comment