Friday, February 15, 2019

Meet the stars in Room 1: Introducing Zariah

Zariah is one of our star students in Room 1 this year. We look forward to sharing
her amazing learning on this blog throughout the year.

Kumusta, my name is Zariah and I go to Christ the King Catholic School in
Owairaka. I am half Filipino and half Spanish. I have two siblings
- a sister and a brother. My favourite sport is hockey because my sister used
to play and it was the first ever sport I played. My favourite subjects are Art and
Writing. I am interested in music and art. My hobbies are making stories,
watching Anime and creating things I haven’t done before.

I am good at writing and playing hockey. I enjoy spending time with my sister
and playing with my little brother. I challenge myself to be the best  I can this
year in my learning. My Goal is to move up to the highest groups in Maths,
Reading and Writing.

This year I am looking forward to swimming, camp and new people to coming
to our school. Last year I got two awards, one for diligence and the other for
sports.
I try to be like my sister because she is always in the highest in all school
subjects.


No comments:

Post a Comment