Sunday, February 17, 2019

Meet the stars in Room 1: Introducing Galila

Galila is one of our star students in Room 1. We look forward in sharing her learning on this blog throughout the year.

Selam, my name is Galila. I was born in 2009. My birthday is June 1st. I like swimming, sports, art, Netflix, clothes, and the beach. I am a proud Christ the King School student. My Favourite Colour is Blue. My parents are from Ethiopia.


My goal for this year is to take an active role in sports. I would like to try harder in maths, and do lots more writing. I am good at Art and organising myself for school. I enjoy sleeping. Also I will like to represent the school in sports this year. I also enjoy going to Rainbows End because they have cool rides.

My Personal achievements are to do the best I can. Miss Paton inspires me to share my learning with the world and do blogging. I am looking forward to the school holidays, Easter, Christmas, and birthdays.



No comments:

Post a Comment