Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Meet the stars in Room 1: Introducing Deborah

Deborah is one of our star students in Room 1 this year. We look forward to seeing
her amazing learning on this blog throughout the year.

Salam, I’m Deborah and I go to Christ the King School. I am from New Zealand
but my family is from Ethiopia. My Favourite colour is Red. My hobbies are
Swimming and Netball. My favourite school subjects are Writing, Reading and Art.
In my house there is my Mum, me & my twin sister.

I am good at Art and Writing. I enjoy being happy. I like playing with my friends
at school. I also enjoy playing at home. My goals are to work harder in Reading
and Writing. I enjoy watching Netflix at home. Also I enjoy sleeping in my bed.
My other goals are to represent the school in sports. I am looking forward to
people’s birthdays, Christmas, Easter also the school holidays. I am looking
forward to seeing my god brother from America this Thursday. I am super excited
about attending a wedding this Saturday.



No comments:

Post a Comment