Monday, February 11, 2019

Meet the stars in Room 1: Introducing Lesina

Lesina is one of our star students in Room 1. We look forward in seeing her learning on this blog throughout the year.

Malo e lei lei,  and Greetings to you all.

My name is Lesina and I am a Year 7 at Christ the King Catholic School Owairaka. I am Kiwi, Tongan and part German from my Papa. I love to play sports and to draw a lot, my favourite animal are Dogs. One day I would like  one and I would name it Pickles. Some day in life I would love to be part of a team or even write a book about LIFE. I am the youngest out of all my family. I have two sisters, there names are Kaloafu and Mele. Sometimes they can be nice but mean. I also have a brother his name is Soane. He is very arty and loves to play sports just like me. I also have my beautiful parents, there names are Kalepi and Lusia. My Dad is a proud fully Tongan, while my Mum is Tongan and part German from her Dad.

To be honest I’m good at some sports. I like Writing especially story writing and poems. I enjoy going to school and seeing my friends and teachers. I also enjoy my time when I’m alone, so I can have plenty of space. I also love hanging out with my best friend Cleo over some of the weekends. My challenges are to complete Writing tasks within the set time, share my ideas in class and group discussions, and to never give up on Maths. My goals this year is to make good progress in all school subjects.

Last year I got three merit awards from the senior prize giving. This was a wonderful personal achievement for me. The people that inspire me are my friends, family and teachers. They inspire me to move forward and never give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment