Saturday, February 9, 2019

Meet the stars in Room 1: Introducing Cleo

Cleo is one of our star students in Room 1 this year. We look forward to sharing her learning on this blog throughout this year.

Hello, my name is Cleo and my birthday is in February.  I’m 10 turning 11. As part of my birthday celebration, I am going to the beach with my family. Whenever I spend time with my family I get really happy because I love spending time with my three brothers. I am Maori, Samoan, German, European and a little bit Chinese. I am also very good when it comes to specific subjects like Writing because I’m excellent at using descriptive words.
I love animals and I own a tabby cat named Isis. She is a female and she’s very chubby. One of the things I enjoy is doing sports because you get to miss a day of school, see your friends and represent the school in a good way. I also enjoy animation and drawing! Reyna is my favourite cousin and Lesina is my best friend. I enjoy spending time with them and we always make funny jokes about what happened during the weekend.
This year I am looking forward to all the teams I’ll be joining. I’m vehemently looking forward to the years 7 and 8 soccer team because when it comes to soccer I am very passionate about it. I’m also looking forward to the results for the School Captains, House Captains and Service Captains because I am one of the people who have entered into the draw. I’m hoping I’ll become Mangawhai’s House Captain so I can give myself the opportunity to become a leader.


No comments:

Post a Comment