Monday, December 14, 2020

A fun second to last day of term

Today was the second to last day of term 4. This morning the students were given a gingerbread man to decorate. Miss Paton made the gingerbread men over the weekend. The students were given an icing bag in which they had to pipe the icing. It was so much fun. All the gingerbread men were unique in every way. No two were the same. This afternoon Room 1 had the opportunity to go onto the bouncy castle / water slide. It was so much fun.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Kali,
    I really love how you guys got creative with your guys unique decorations on the gingerbread men. I looks like you guys really enjoyed that day. I wish you guys the best!

    Nga mihi
    Kali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey my name is Kali,
    I really love how you guys got really creative and created your own designs on a gingerbread men. Next time you should add a video of you guys making the gingerbread men's and you should add a video of you guys having fun on the water slide. This reminded me of when we went to the pools. What was your guys favourite part of the day? I wish you guys the best!

    Nga mihi,
    Kali

    ReplyDelete