Monday, September 23, 2019

Anna's time on Planet Mars

 
Dear Dad and Mum,

I am having a boiling hot time on Planet Mars. My bag is stuffed with bottles with water. I am
proud to be the first human to step on the dusty surface of Mars which was formed 4.5 billion
years ago. Only robots and spacecrafts have visited Mars. As you know Mars’ nickname is
“The Red Planet, but do you know who Mars was named after? Mars is named after the
Roman God of war, Ares. Mars is 227.9 million kilometres from the sun. There is something so
amazing about Mars. Mars has glaciers! There are 1300 glaciers on the surface of Mars. 
Like Earth, Mars have moons, but not only one but two called Phobos and Deimos. I have
some work to do now. 

See you when I come back from space. 
Bye!

Anna 




No comments:

Post a Comment