Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Ana's time on Planet Earth



Dear Mum, 


I am on Planet Earth and I am having a great here.
There are hot countries and cold countries here.
I have learnt a lot from visiting Planet Earth. Earth has a lot
of strange and beautiful creatures. We have blue oceans.
The green is full of nature. The white are clouds which are
made out of water. Earth is pretty warm. It is the third planet
from the sun. I have the sun shining on my face several times.
Earth is 149.6 million km away from the sun. The name Earth
is derived from both Engish and German words. Planet earth
is made out of many things. It is made out of nickel, iron, rock
containing silicon, magnesium, aluminium, oxygen and other
materials. The earth was formed 4.54 billion years ago.
The first people on earth were Adam and Eve. Earth has
1 moon. Here are some facts about Earth:


It's not a perfect circle.
It has landforms.
It's the only planet we can live on.
Earth is the third planet from the sun.
Animals can live on planet Earth.


I have really missed you here on Earth.
I wish you could come and explore my journey with me. 



From, Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment