Monday, July 8, 2019

Wonder Woman Enlargement Reflection By Athena

Enlargement Super Hero Art




What did you accomplish?
I accomplished creating Wonder Woman by following the grid lines and making accurate
measurements

Are you satisfied with your Super Hero enlargement? Why / Why not?
Yes I am satisfied with my Wonder Woman picture because I like the face.

What did you find easy when you created your Super Hero enlargement?
I found painting easy.   

What did you find challenging when you were creating your Super Hero enlargement?
Drawing the waist 

What do you need to work on?
Not using a rubber 

What would you change with your Super Hero enlargement? 
I would change the body because it looks like a zigzag

What would you do next time to improve your superhero enlargement?
I would improve by making the arms real and the head bigger 



No comments:

Post a Comment