Wednesday, July 10, 2019

My Favourite Teddy Bear By Stella

My Teddy Bear Tiger

By Stella

At age three or four, I was in the hospital because
of a very painful stomach ache, the nurse showed up
in my room and gave me a little teddy. She said,
“Don’t worry you have a little friend here”. I
thanked her. The Nurse provided ice blocks so
I decided to feed some to my new teddy. 

I decided to name the teddy, Tiger. Even though it
may not have looked like a tiger. Actually, we really
didn't know what it was, I still named him Tiger
because that’s what I thought he looked like. I
didn’t care what he looked like. 


Tiger went through so many things with me. I am
allergic to peanuts. I have anaphylaxis. So whenever
I went to the hospital for an appointment or when
I had an allergic reaction I always had Tiger by my
side. It was very hard for me since I was only 3, 4, and 5. It was ok for me going to the hospital because I had a friend by my side.


Tiger and I use to play so many games. We played with my dolls and my other stuffed toys. We pretended to be in school and make up our own rules. My favourite game I use to play with Tiger was Jail-Break. I had a bunk bed when I was young. The bottom bed turned into a couch. So I put Tiger behind the back of the bed and pretended I had to break him out before the guard looked. The guard was my other stuffed toy. It is huge and white. I still have that Teddy Bear. My sister and I use to call her Big Bear. I still do. 


I loved Tiger. Sadly my Dad threw him away. I miss Tiger, I still love him. When my Dad threw him away in the rubbish, I never knew he did. So I searched my whole entire house just to find him. I asked my parents if they knew. WHICH THEY DID. They told me he was in the bin. I started to cry. 

It was ok I thought to myself. At least I still have my other toys. They are just as important as Tiger was to me. I love Tiger but he was the best out of all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment