Friday, July 26, 2019

Anna's Time at Point Chevalier Beach

 Point Chevalier Beach 
Image result for point chevalier beach

“I’m going to get there first” I shouted as I ran down the hill
towards the sandy shore of the beach. It was a beautiful
sunny day of the holidays. Me and my family were going on a
trip to Point Chevalier Beach. Me and my siblings had a
fast run to see who would get to the beach first. The walking
trail from the hill was steep and I lost my balance. 


Mum told us to take off our sandals. As we stepped onto the
hot dry sand of the beach my brother, Aiden found a piece
of slimy dark green seaweed. I wasn’t interested in a piece of
seaweed, like my sister Andrea. I asked my Dad if we could
take a dip in  the water.“You can, but don’t go too far and be
careful” he warned us.


We rushed towards the water. As we walked I could feel the
slippery smoochy mud beneath my feet. The water was low but
underneath it was full of rocks and sharp shells. Andrea wanted
to go back and Aiden wanted to explore the interesting rock
pools. I asked Andrea if she wanted to come with us to the
rock pool but she was not interested. I took Andrea back to
Dad and headed to the rook pools, excited to find small
creatures. 


Aiden was running ahead of me like a cheetah. We both
hopped from rock to rock at our own risk. I tried to catch up but
SMACK! I slipped over on a rock which was covered in algae
and shells. “OUCH” I cried. Aiden just laughed like a horrid
monkey. Me and Aiden found an island made out of a big black
rock. It looked like a rock made out of lava. Soon we went
back to Mum and Dad. My baby brother who was playing in the
sand. 


It was an unforgettable experience at Point Chevalier Beach. It
was my first time at Point Chevalier Beach and I really enjoyed
it. Next time I’m going to bring my bucket and spade so I can
make a marvellous sandcastle with some cool shell. I can’t wait
to come back here one day. 




No comments:

Post a Comment