Saturday, June 22, 2019

Lesina's Wonder Woman Enlargement Reflection

Enlargement Super Hero Art




  1. What did you accomplish? I accomplished following the grid
lines and achieving to finish it on time. I accomplished having a
full drawn and painted picture of Wonder Woman.


  1. Are you satisfied with your Super Hero enlargement?
Why / Why not? Yes, I am satisfied, because I made sure she
looked like a woman and I followed the grid lines.
She looks like a real cartoon of Wonder Woman.


  1. What did you find easy when you created your Super
Hero enlargement? I found outlining in vivid the easiest part
because I didn't have to use the grid lines anymore.


  1. What did you find challenging when you were creating your
Super Hero enlargement? I found drawing the hips of Wonder
Woman challenging because they had to be the right size.
Drawing within the gridlines was difficult too.


  1. What do you need to work on? I need to work on the hips
because they are very slim and the arms are very muscley.
The waist and arms look very uneven.


  1. What would you change with your Super Hero enlargement?
I would change the arms to make it them the right size.
The hips and the arms are too big.
But overall I like my Enlargement picture a lot.  


7. What would you do next time to improve superhero
enlargement? To improve my artwork, I need to follow the
gridlines and make it look like the image on the A4 paper.
I need to make the hips more wider.

By: Lesina.K



No comments:

Post a Comment