Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Heart Map Writing By Melita

My Family Trip To Rotorua
Image result for Rotoma


I remember the time when I went with my family to Rotorua. It was one of the most
memorable holidays, I have had in New Zealand. It took five hours to get to
Rotoma. It usually takes three hour to reach Rotorua but we stopped at Hamilton.
Rotoma is a place in Rotorua. In Rotoma there were many hot pools. My family
and myself likes going to the hot pools. When we arrived at the hot pools we
changed in our bathing suits and put our clothes in the lockers.


It was a bright sunny day and it was the perfect day to go to the hot pools. We
went to the geothermal hot pools. The hot water and the steam made me feel
like I was in a spa. I didn’t want to enter the pool because the water was burning
hot. After some time my body got used to the water.


There were two other families in the hot pools, I made some friends there. We
were splashing water at each other. Then we were playing some games in the
water. We had so much fun. We played some games like the mirror game and
we also had some races with each other.

The water was 40 degrees. My body got all wrinkled up like a prune. The water
was shallow. There was a fence where bubbles were coming out. My sister and
I were popping some of them. I didn’t want to get out of the water, but I had to.
So we got changed and went to eat some lunch.     

No comments:

Post a Comment