Thursday, November 22, 2018

Bio Poem By Ana



Ana


Makes people laugh, smart at maths, annoying to people, talks too much.


I am the daughter of MaliaNive and Brian, sister of Josie, Tui and Molo.


I love my family,  travelling the world and going to the beach.


I hate tomatoes because they taste yuck, the cooked pineapple in pineapple pie, and dark
chocolate because it is not sweet enough.


I dream of being famous, living in a mansion, and meeting my favourite singers.


I fear spiders because they have a lot of legs, making the wrong choices, and
losing someone in my family.


I would like to see Paris, stay in the overwater bungalows in Bora Bora and ride the rides at
Disneyland.


The things I will like to achieve are being famous, making my family proud
and behaving more in school.


The thing that I am proud about myself is my bushy hair, my tall height and my painting skills.


The things I am proud of is my mum for looking after me and my family and
buying us everything we need.  My brother who is going to the University of Auckland next year.


I live in Mount Roskill, Auckland.
New Zealand.


No comments:

Post a Comment