Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Tapa Cloth Reflection

This is me with my Tapa my Tapa represents me and all of my pacific cultures. This term we have been doing a Tapa with my maths class. Miss Paton has been teaching us how to make a Tapa and showed us some really good examples.

1. Are you pleased with your accomplishment? Why / Why Not? Yes I am pleased with my accomplishment because I am very proud of my design.

 2. What were some of the most interesting discoveries you made while working on your Tapa Cloth? About the task? About myself? One of my discoveries is that in my design it represents where I am from and my culture. I have discovered that my design shows rotation and reflection.

 3. What were some of my most challenging moments in making my Tapa Cloth and what made them so? The measurements were kind of challenging because it was hard to get them all right. I had to measure every 3cm across and downwards.

 4. What would you do differently if you were to make a Tapa Cloth again? I would try a new design. I would try new designs / patterns from my culture.

 5. What / who helped you with your Tapa Cloth? Nobody helped me with my Tapa Cloth. I found the grid lines helped me with creating my design.

 6. What could you modify / alter on your Tapa Cloth I would modify / change the order of my colours and add more designs that represent all my cultures.

 7. What aspect of your Tapa Cloth are you most proud of? I am mostly proud of my design because it represents a lot of my culture and all the places where I am from.

No comments:

Post a Comment