Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Cleo's Tapa Cloth Reflection




Tapa Cloth Reflection
1. Are you pleased with your accomplishment? Why / Why Not?
Yes I am VERY pleased about my accomplishment because I managed to finish it! My Tapa Cloth shows Rotation and some Translation

 2. What were some of the most interesting discoveries you made while working on your Tapa Cloth? About the task? About myself?
 I was surprised because I never knew Tapa Cloths were an Island tradition. I also discovered that Tapa Cloth patterns show reflection, rotation and translation.

 3. What were some of my most challenging moments in making my Tapa Cloth and what made them so? The most challenging moment was trying to measure out the grid and to make sure it was 3cms apart

4. What would you do differently if you were to make a Tapa Cloth again?
 Not to make any mistakes again

 5. What / who helped you with your Tapa Cloth?
Miss Paton helped me to finish it

6. What could you do to modify / alter your Tapa Cloth maybe add some more designs

 7. What aspect of your Tapa Cloth are you most proud of?
 I was proud of the flowers because I’m not good at drawing flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment