Monday, April 30, 2018

Angel's Tapa Reflection

Tapa Cloth Reflection


1.Are you pleased with your accomplishment? Why / Why Not?
Yes I am pleased with my work because it came out good and how I would have wanted 
it to be. Overall it was a beautiful Tapa and it looked really good at end of this process.

2. What were some of the most interesting discoveries you made while
working on your Tapa Cloth? About the task? About myself?
That I made a few mistakes and at the end after I had completed the Tapa it turned
out good. It looked like I had no mistakes.

3. What were some of my most challenging moments in making my Tapa Cloth 
and what made them so?
The most challenging moments was having to draw my design onto the big Tapa paper
which was quite hard because I first did it in my maths book and then had to redo it
onto a big paper. It was quite challenging.

4. What would you do differently if you were to make a Tapa Cloth again?
I would try a different island design and see how it goes. I would also try and do
it on a smaller or bigger piece of paper to see if it would make it look better or worse.

5. What / who helped you with your Tapa Cloth?
I searched up some Tapa cloth ideas on Google images and I took some ideas from
other Tapas. I put the designs altogether and then I transferred it onto a bigger piece 
of paper.

6. What could you modify / alter on your Tapa Cloth
I would have made my design a bit better and create more challenging designs 
for me to do.

7. What aspect of your Tapa Cloth are you most proud of?
I am quite proud of my design because it came out really bold and it showed
great contrast of colour.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angel it is me sione I love your work
    what did you yos.

    ReplyDelete