Sunday, June 28, 2020

Michael's Heart Map Writing

When I go to the beach I like to go under the water.
The water tastes like sand. Once I opened my eyes
and I saw my uncle in the water. He was going under
the water with me and Wyatt. My other uncle came
and did a big splash. It made a big wave.

At the movies I went to see Annabelle comes
home. I saw a boy  at the movies and his name was Drake.
I went to his house and he had a brother named Josh.
He was very nice. Josh's family let me have dinner with them
and it was yummy.After that I went home to bed.

Yesterday I went over and played tag outside
then went  inside and played Planetside 2.
I was in the blue team. It was fun and we went
shopping. I got two games from the warehouse
and it was Zombies and Aliens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment