Thursday, March 12, 2020

Rocio's Recount on Swimming




Hook
Once I knew that we were going swimming I had never ended excitement.
When I was putting my feet on the bar I wanted to go inside the pool already!

Orientation
I can’t believe that I was going swimming in New Windsor again! When it was the first
day I could have jumped in the pool! I had to go inside the pool safely. When we got into
the pool it was a little cold but I was going to enjoy it anyways. When it was the last day it
wasn't fair. One group of students went on the boat but the rest of the groups went under
the boat! At least the other days were exciting. One of the days in swimming we had to
make a whirlpool in the pool by holding everyone's hand and keep on walking, and walking.
It actually worked, because when we were supposed to get out of the pool the water pulled
me back. I was so surprised that almost everyone shouted “It worked!’’.  When we got out of
the pool the boys went into the boys changing room and the girls went to the girls changing
room. After we changed we went outside. We went to the bus. I always sat with my friends
on the bus going back to school. 

Conclusion
I had really fun swimming, especially when we could go underwater. I could see very clear
underwater with my goggles. 

1 comment: