Sunday, February 23, 2020

Blog Profile By Ching


Hi my name is Ching.
I go to Christ the King Catholic School and this year I am a year 5. I am 10 years old.
My culture is Chinese and I come from Hong Kong. I was born in Hong Kong on 31st
July 2010.
In my family I have a Mum, a Dad and one younger brother.
In my spare time I like to go bike riding, go to the movies, meet friends and play with my
younger brother.
I am interested in arts and craft.
I am good at Reading, Maths and Art.
I enjoy doing art and craft because I like to be creative in painting. It is super fun.
My challenge for the year is to do my work faster.
My goals for this year are to be the best learner I can be, learn as much as I can and
read better than last year. This year I would like to get more certificates.
My Dad inspires me to learn at home so that I already know Maths before I come to
school.




No comments:

Post a Comment