Sunday, September 29, 2019

Zariah's Time on Planet Earth

( I am pretending I am from another planet)

Hi Mum and Dad, 
I am having a great time on planet Earth. I have found
incredible things on this planet. The sun shines on my face,
fresh air blows through the sky and weird colours grow on
the grass. From space, the blue looks like water and the
white looks like marshmallows that are made out of small
drops of water. I’m just going to call them clouds. I dug
down and Earth is made out of, Nickel, Iron, Silicon,
Magnesium, Aluminum, Oxygen, and other minerals. When
I was studying this planet, I found out that planet Earth
was formed 4.54 million years ago. I am not the first person
to visit planet Earth. I heard a guy named Adam and a girl
named Eve visited this planet first. On other planets, they
have more than one moon but surprisingly Earth only has one
moon! Earth is not a perfect circle and it has mountains and
islands. They are called landforms. Us humans could live here
, it's perfect! They have plenty of food. Planet Earth has
plenty of fresh air that we breathe and could live on. It has
been fascinating learning about Planet Earth. 

From, 
Zariah




No comments:

Post a Comment