Friday, August 9, 2019

Melita's Holiday Recount

My family trip to Mission Bay 
Image result for Mission Bay.
I simply love going with my family to Mission Bay. My family and I went on July
13th. Before we left the house, we checked the weather forecast because we didn’t
want to turn back. It took us about 20 minutes to reach Mission Bay. As soon as
we reached Mission Bay, we saw the water fountain. It was so beautiful and we
couldn't resist a family photo.


After taking a lovely family photo we went to the playground because I wanted to
play for some time. I played for some time and I started feeling hungry. So we
went to eat lunch. For lunch we went to the Indian restaurant and we ordered
some of our favourite Indian dishes.


After we had some delicious lunch we went to have some ice-cream. I had my
favourite ice cream which was caramel and chocolate. After we finished having
our ice-cream, we took a stroll on the beach. While we were strolling we came
across some birds, so I decided to feed them. I carried along a small bag of rice
to feed the birds. As I was throwing the grains of rice, a whole fleet of birds came
flying around me and I was overwhelmed with joy.  


While we were strolling my sister and I saw some beautiful shells. We decided to
pick them up and add them to our collection. I remember a sad incident that
happened while we were having fun at the beach. I was so excited playing around
that I forgot about my phone, which was in my pocket. I had a feeling it fell down
while I was playing. I was really disappointed as it was a gift from my parents. 

 We spent some more time at the beach, and since it was getting dark we decided
to return home. I had a lot of fun going with my family to Mission Bay and I’m
looking forward to going again. I returned home feeling sad that my trip to Mission
Bay had ended. I am looking forward to having some more outings with my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment