Thursday, July 18, 2019

Spiderman Enlargement Reflection By Elina

Enlargement Super Hero Art

          What did you accomplish?
I accomplished making accurate measurements,  following
the grid lines and creating an enlarged picture

Are you satisfied with your Super Hero enlargement?
Why / Why not?

Yes, I'm satisfied with my painting/drawing because  I
liked how I blended three colours together.

What did you find easy when you created your SuperHero
enlargement?

I found outlining the drawing easy because I didn’t need
to use the gridlines. I also found painting and blending the
colours easy.

What did you find challenging when you were creating your
SuperHero enlargement?

I found drawing the lines on the Spiderman costume  
challenging.
What do you need to work on?

I think I need to work on the leg on the right side and
make it bigger.

   What would you change with your Super Hero enlargement?

I would change the lines on the face and make them look
more real.

What would you do next time to improve superhero
enlargement?

I would try to make all the body parts the same size next
time and to follow the gridlines more accurately. I realise
this became a Maths task rather than an art task.  



No comments:

Post a Comment