Thursday, February 7, 2019

Meet the Stars in Room 1: Introducing Stella

Stella is one of our star students in Room 1. We look forward to sharing some of her amazing learning on this blog throughout the year.



La Orana, my name is Stella. I go to Christ the King Catholic School in Owairaka. I am a year 6 girl in Room 1. My teacher is Miss Paton. My hobbies are writing, playing the ukulele and piano, playing soccer, drawing, and playing with my family. I am Samoan, Tahitian, German and Danish. I am in a family of 5. I have my Mum, Dad, Sister, Brother and myself.

I enjoy playing soccer a lot at school and out of school. I’m good writing because I write a lot everyday. I have two books of my own. My challenges are to use other forms of punctuation and to use describing words throughout my writing. My goal this year is to participate in more sports.
I’m looking forward to the sport teams this year. My achievement is being the best sister ever. My Mum inspires me because she is a hard working mother who has three kids. I love to learn about different things. Such as, countries, foods, sports, instruments, and people.

No comments:

Post a Comment