Monday, February 4, 2019

Meet the stars in Room 1: Introducing Rhianne

Rhianne is one of our star students in Room 1. We look forward to seeing her
amazing learning on this blog throughout the year.

Kamusta, I’m Rhianne and I go to Christ the King School. I am from New Zealand
but my family is from The Philippines. My favourite colour is blue. I am interested
in basketball. There are 5 people in my family me my Dad, Mum and my two
big sisters. My favourite subject in school is reading. My hobby is playing games
on my devices.

I am good at being funny and I like reading books. I enjoy playing with my
friends and having fun. My challenge is to do my best and be hard working
during class time. My goals are to do my best and have fun. I would like to
represent the school in sports. At the end of the year I am going to Melbourne
with my family.

Some of my personal achievements are having awards from school and to
have many friends by my side.The person who inspires me most is my Mum
because she teaches me a lot and she inspires me to do lots more. I connect
with people when I comment on other people's blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment