Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Meet the stars in Room 1: Introducing Reyna

Reyna is one of our returning star students in Room 1. We look forward to sharing her learning on this blog throughout the year.

Talofa lava my name is Reyna and I go to Christ The King School. I am 11 years old turning 12. As you guys can tell from the title I am originally from Samoa and a quarter off chinese. I mostly spend my day with family and I usually go to my Nana's house on the weekends. My favourite animal is a guinea pig because it fluffy and cute. I am in a family of eight, 2 boys and 4 girls plus my Mum and Dad.I am good at sports such as netball, rippa, and soccer and to be honest I'm good at cooking all sorts of food. When I'm bored I walk to the park. I enjoy baking. I like jumping on the trampoline with my nephew and niece. My challenges are getting better at maths.  My goals are trying to be a school captain and getting more work completed this year.This year I'm looking forward to camp and prize giving. My personal achievements were getting two awards at prize giving last year. The people who inspires me are my parents and my sisters. I really hope that there is year eight and seven sports teams. I would like to be a school leader or house captain this year. I really hope that my Mum and Dad let us go to Samoa for my Papa’s birthday in March.




No comments:

Post a Comment