Monday, February 25, 2019

Meet the stars in Room 1: Introducing Kanan

Kanan is one of our star students in Room 1. We look forward to sharing her amazing learning on this blog throughout the year

Hello my name is Kanan. I go to Christ the King School. I am 9 years old. I was born 2nd September 2009. My hobby is dancing. My favourite sport is netball. My favourite netball team is the Australian Diamonds. My favourite colour is baby blue. I have twin sisters. Their names are Helena and Yapwsiera. They are 14 years old. I have another older sister and she is 18 years old. I am the youngest in my family. I am good at maths and it is my favourite subject at school. Mostly everybody in my family is very good at Maths. I like the digital learning at school because I enjoy learning new things. My challenges are reading and writing. My goals for this year are getting better at reading and writing. I would like to read bigger words and to use these words in my writing.  I am looking forward to going to camp and going on school trips to different places. The people who inspire me in maths is my cousin.


No comments:

Post a Comment