Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Meet the stars in Room 1: Introducing Elina

Elina is one of our students in Room 1. We look forward to sharing her amazing learning on this blog throughout the year.

Malo e lelei, my name is Elina.


I go to Christ the King Catholic School. I am Samoan and Tongan.

My favourite colours are holographic colours. My hobbies are Athletics, Gymnastics, Soccer, Basketball and Netball.

I am from New Zealand but, my family are from Samoa and Tonga.

My favourite subjects are: Maths, Writing, Sports, Music, and Art.

At home I like to just relax, and listen to music.

I am the good at Athletics. I enjoy sports.
My favourite Foods are: Fries with vanilla ice cream they are so delicious. My favourite thing  is to play Tic Tac Toe with my sister at home.
I am looking forward to going to Samoa in April because it is going to be a surprise birthday for my Papa. Sometime during the year we are going to Christchurch to meet up with my Aunty and cousin’s.






No comments:

Post a Comment