Saturday, February 23, 2019

Meet the stars in Room 1: Introducing Athena

Athena is one of our star students in Room 1 this year. We look forward to sharing her learning on this blog throughout the year.

Hi my name is Athena. I go to Christ the King School. I live with my Mum. In my spare time I like to ride my bike on the grass and to walk my dog.

At school l  am good at maths. l like to add numbers together. I like doing Art at school. I find writing challenging especially coming up with ideas to write about. My goals are to focus more in class and to get my work finished within the set time.


I am looking forward to going to camp, swimming at the local swimming pool and doing heaps of art this year.





1 comment:

  1. Some great goals wee miss. We are all gere to help you achieve you learning goals this year. Just ask. Love you.

    ReplyDelete