Sunday, September 30, 2018

Poupou Art Reflection By Ferah

Poupou Art Reflection


I accomplished combining cool and warm colour contrast in my artworks so
that the colours don’t clash. I am very satisfied with my artwork because it is
very symmetrical, smooth and scary which was my goal during the process.
I found it easy to make too mirrored copies of my pou pou. In the process, I
found it challenging to work with a limited amount of colours on each side,
because of the warm coloured side and the cold coloured side. I need to work
on adding more details such as maori patterns and being able to think beyond
with my art. If I were to change anything, I would change the arms and head
as they are both much bigger than the body. I would change the design of my
pou pou.

No comments:

Post a Comment