Saturday, April 7, 2018

Plastic Free Environment By Tiana

Try Being Plastic Free


I am ashamed how much litter is settling into the environment.
I vehemently think that our community could stop using plastic packaging
and shiny foil.


Parents you should think about the consequences
with the plastic in our waterways.
I am confident that Christ the King School can be a plastic free school by
having nude foods like bananas, apples and definitely the use of containers
for snacks eg. peanuts, jelly and yogurt.


We need to work harder. In 2050 there will be even more plastic in the ocean
than all the fish in the sea. Our Planet can be greener than it already is.


My Whanau could try putting rubbish in the right bins and use less Plastic
Wrapping. My Whanau could definitely try nude lunches.


It is really extraordinary what you can do without plastic and foil.
My favourite thing about litter free homes or schools is you can reduce
plastic plastic bags for cotton bags, fabric bags, material bags or even tote bags.

It is great what you can do if  you want to be litter free. I will definitely try
litter free lunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment