Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Ferah's Woven Art Reflection

This is Ferah's Woven Art Portrait. She has done an
amazing job on her portrait and has reflected well
on the process she went through to make her artwork.

Woven Photo Portrait


  1. What did you accomplish?
I accomplished making a woven portrait of myself  following a chequerboard pattern.


  1. Are you satisfied with your woven photo portrait? Why / Why not?
Yes I am satisfied with my large woven portrait because each square is equal and
symmetrical in size.


  1. What did you find easy when you created your woven photo portrait?
I found it easy to place the pieces down as it was a large piece of paper. However my
small portrait was not so easy.


  1. What did you find challenging when you were weaving your woven photo portrait?
I found it challenging to make my face features symmetrical.


  1. What do you need to work on?
I need to work on taking my time and being patient with my work.


  1. What would you adjust with your woven photo portrait?
I would take my time and try to be more precise because I was rushing.


7. What would you do next time to improve your self portrait?
I would improve on my technique.


No comments:

Post a Comment