Sunday, October 14, 2018

AJ's Poupou Art Reflection

Poupou Art Reflection




  1. What did you accomplish?
I think I accomplished blending the colours well together and combining a
good colour contrast.


  1. Are you satisfied with your poupou artwork?
Why / Why not?
Yes because it shows ‘cool’ colours on one side, and on the opposite it
shows ‘warm’ colours. Some of the bits I am not satisfied with, such as
some of the colouring I did with the pastels as I smudged it over the black
lines.


  1. What did you find easy when you created your Poupou artwork?
The main thing I found easy through this process was drawing the poupou
because you could design it however you wanted.


  1. What did you find challenging when you created your Poupou artwork?
I found it quite challenging colouring the poupou with pastels because the
pastels smudged very easily and it was hard to fix it up especially since I
was using black pastel in parts of my poupou.


  1. What do you need to work on?
I think I need to work on colouring more carefully and taking my time so
that I don’t rush through it. I also think I could draw my poupou more evenly
because it was a little bit crooked the way I drew it.

  1. What would you change, modify / adjust with your Poupou artwork?
I would make my poupou look more scarier and also have a different
range of contrasting colours.


7. What would you do next time to improve your Poupou artwork?
I would draw some designs and patterns on my artwork next time to make
it more detailed and complexed. I would also use different varieties of
colours to make the poupou look more bold and stand out more.


No comments:

Post a Comment