Sunday, March 3, 2019

Meet the stars in Room 1: Introducing Juliana

Juliana is one of our star students in Room 1. We look forward to sharing her learning on this blog throughout the year.

Hola, I am Juliana and I am 9 years old.  I have a little brother named Aaron. My favourite animal are guinea pigs because I have had one since I was little. I love ice hockey. I go to Christ The King School and my teacher is Miss Paton. I am in Room 1. I have been in the school for 2 years and am very good at reading. I read a lot at home and sometimes at school.

This year my goal is to read words much faster  and with understanding. I would like to learn more in topic this year.

This year I am looking forward to using my Chromebook more in class and getting to know my friends better. My friends are Rhianne, Betty, Deborah, Athena and Elina. I am looking forward to going to a wedding this week for my Mum’s friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment