Friday, December 7, 2018

Michael's Nativity Stained Glass Window Painting

Making a Nativity Stained Glass Window Painting




1. What were you most pleased with about your painting?
The way I drew my initial sketch it was not very easy but I got through it.
It turned out good  



2. What did you find challenging?
The painting in between the lines, was very hard. I tried not to go over the lines.  

3. What would you do differently next time?
Drew more symmetrical lines and maybe change my theme into the birth of baby
Jesus.


4. What have you learnt during this process?
That it is very fun to make painting with the coolest teacher and my friends. I had
to show patience around painting between the lines.



5. What / who helped you during this process
My beautiful teacher Miss Paton helped me through the whole process.
She even helped me through all the other art projects we do.  





No comments:

Post a Comment