Tuesday, July 3, 2018

My Romero Britto Painting Reflection By Melita




1. Making a sequential pattern Romero Britto Are you pleased with your artwork? Why / why not?
Yes, as I have put in a lot of hard work in this artwork.

 2. What was challenging when you did your sequential pattern artwork? The outlines and the patterns were challenging.

3. What could you adapt / modify with your artwork? I would modify the patterns and the colours. I am happy with the owl.

4. Who / what helped you with your sequential pattern artwork? My sister helped me a little with the sequential pattern artworks. Also having examples of Romero Britto Artworks helped me.

5. If you were to teach a new person how to create your artwork under your theme (Romero Britto or Aboriginal Art) what would be the teaching points / tips? If I were a new person I would first draw the owl, draw the patterns and then paint around the patterns. I would do my painting within stages.

 6. What have you learnt about this process? I have learnt to do sequential patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment