Saturday, July 14, 2018

Cathy's Aboriginal Art Reflection

Making a sequential pattern - Aboriginal





  1. Are you pleased with your artwork? Why / why not?


Yes I am because I have never done this kind of art, so that means it's my first time!


2. What was challenging when you did your sequential pattern artwork?


It was challenging making the right shades of the colours I used and it was hard to make all the dots the same size.


3. What could you adapt / modify with your artwork?


I could have used a smaller paint brush.


4. Who / what helped you with your sequential pattern artwork?


First Miss Paton helped me and taught me how to do it. Also all the kids who painted and finished gave me a good example, and the kids who were painting at the time helped me too!


5. If you were to teach a new person how to create your artwork under your theme (Romero Britto or Aboriginal Art) what would be the teaching points / tips?


One tip would be to use a paint brush that is the right size that you want when your painting, and another tip would be to decide what you want to do before you start painting.


6. What have you learnt about this process?


I learnt that whenever you paint you should use the right size paint brush.
I also learnt that aboriginal paintings have sequential patterns.


By Cathy / Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment